Saturday, December 27, 2008

Xmas Eve, Xmas, The Day After

So this Christmas was not up to what my other christmas' were. For some reason it just didn't feel like Christmas up to and including the 25th.
Lame, however I still had a great time wherever I was.
As the Vegas trip creeps closer and closer my heart bounds with excitement and I just can't wait to get on the road and just pull past that great sign.
I have money to spend and cover all of my fun!!
So my Xmas Eve consisted of hanging out with my mom and sis playing Rock Band 2 together. It was genuine bonding time that was just great.
Xmas was nice because I saw all of my family and got to hang out with my cousins. Always good times.
Last night I went and saw snow with Bj, Oli, Danny, and Steve. It was great to hang out and be somewhere that felt like new. It was FREEZING! But that didn't stop us from enjoying and taking pics.
Anyway 4 more days until we leave.
=]

No comments: