Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years in Vegas!

I have lagged on this but I am back and New Years in Las Vegas was EXTRAORDINARY!
I am so glad that this trip went through as planned!!
Despite the sleeping problems and a few mishaps here and there, The Countdown on The Strip was something that I will never forget.
By far one of the greatest experiences of my life so far.
I also saw Cirque Du Soleil's, KA. It was AMAZING! I can only speculate what O or Mystere is like. Which I will be seeing in the near future.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments: